Mississauga-Brampton Car & Vehicle Maintenance information, regarding Drive Train
The "drive train" describes the entire system between the engine and the turning wheels, and includes the Transmission (See Transmission) and clutch (on standard transmissions), the drive shaft, the differential, the axles. On front wheel drive, the power goes from the engine and transmission right to the trans-axle.
- Clutch Adjustment
- Gearbox Lube & Filter Change
- Drive Shaft Maintenance
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Front Wheel Drive Axles
- Drive Train Diagram (InnerAuto.com)
- How a Differntial Works (HowStuffWorks.com)
- How a 4-Wheel Drive Works (HowStuffWorks.com)
- How a Odoometer Works (HowStuffWorks.com)
- How a Sequential Gearbox Works (HowStuffWorks.com)
- How a Torque Converter Works (HowStuffWorks.com)
- Differential Animation (InnerAuto.com)
- Front Wheel Drive Animation (InnerAuto.com)
See also, Transmission.