Mississauga-Brampton Ontario - Mississauga, Brampton, the Peel Region & Orangeville Ontario's Competitive Sports scene information, listings and links
Mississauga-Brampton has some great opportunities to watch somebody ELSE sweat it out, with some top-level competitive athletes.
- Bramalea Blues Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club 905) 670-8831 ext.224 who play at Victoria Park Arena 905-793-7500
- Brampton Capitals Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club 416-347-3845 who play at Brampton Memorial Arena 905-874-2874
- Mississauga Chargers Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club 416-347-3845 who play at Port Credit Arena 905-278-6421
- Georgetown Raiders , playing at Mold Masters Sportsplex (Alcott Arena) 905-873-2783
- Mississauga Icedogs AAA - 905-502-7788
- Streetsville Tigers AA - 905-814-8583
- Georgian Downs Limited
7485 - 5th Side Road, Innisfil,
(705) 726-9400 Fax: (705) 726-8364 Toll-Free: 1-866-915-9400
Live harness racing every Tuesday and Saturday night year -round. Post time 7:35pm. Try your luck at the Slots at Georgian Downs with over 400 slot games. Free shuttle service from select locations. Georgian Racetrack Slots are open for your fun and entertainment 365 days of the year from 9am to 3 am.
- Sunset Speedway
6918 Yonge Street, Innisfil,
(705) 436-2445 Fax: (705) 727-4832
Sunset Speedway boasts some of the fastest, most competitive racing in Ontario (with speeds up to 150 kilometres per hour), with 13 degrees of banking in the corners and ultra wide straightaways, for exciting side by side racing in all 3 classes run weekly: Limited Late Models, Thunder Cars and 4 Cylinders. Additional special shows are scheduled throughout the year, including OSCAAR Super Late Models, ALSTAR Super Series Late Models, TQ Can Am Midgets, Hurricane Midgets, Pro Cup Challenge and Vintage Modifieds.